Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication (HJUJ) invited application for recruitment to the post of Section Officer, Personal Assistant, UDC and Stenographer. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 10 March 2014.
• Opening Date for Registration: 03 February 2014
• Closing Date for Registration: 10 March 2014
Details of Post
• Section Officer: 01 Post
• Personal Assistant: 01 Post
• Upper Division Clerk: 02 Posts
• Stenographer: 03 Posts
Total Number of Post: 07 Posts
Maximum Age Limit (as on last date of receipt of Application)
• Section Officer: 50 years
• Personal Assistant: 45 years
• Upper Division Clerk: 45 years
• Stenographer: 35 years
• Section Officer: Graduate from recognized university with a minimum 10 years of experience
• Personal Assistant: Graduate in any discipline from recognised University having knowledge of Hindi shorthand with minimum speed of 80 w.p.m. and 35 w.p.m. in Hindi typing and should have experience of at least 3 years
• Upper Division Clerk: Graduate from recognized university with at least 3 years of experience
• Stenographer: Graduate from recognized university having Hindi shorthand with minimum speed of 80 w.p.m. and 35 w.p.m.and English shorthand with minimum speed of 100 w.p.m. and 40 w.p.m.
How to Apply
Application Format is available on the University website www.hjuj.ac.in. Duly filled application in the mentioned format must reach to the Registrar, Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication, Savai Ramsingh Road, Jaipur on or before 10 March 2014
Refer the mentioned link for more details.