Haryana Gramin Bank invited applications for recruitment to the post of Officer in Junior Management (Scale-I) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE-II for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013 and declared qualified. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 6 December 2013. Haryana Gramin Bank came into existence on 21 December 2005. The Bank is sponsored by Punjab National Bank. The Bank is incorporated as a Scheduled Bank in Schedule - II of Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 and is authorized to affect banking transactions as permitted under section 5(b) of Banking Regulations Act, 1949.
- Opening Date for Online Application forms: 21 November 2013
- Closing Date for Online Application forms: 6 December 2013
- Date of Payment of Application Fee: 21 November 2013 to 6 December 2013
Name of the Posts:
Officer Scale-I: 87 posts
Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 74 posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 161 Posts
Candidate should have Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or its equivalent and Proficiency in local language for both posts.
IBPS Score Card (CWE) Details
- Candidates who have valid score card with 88 & above for SC/ SC-PWD/ SC-EXS and 95 & above for OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD/ OBC-EXS/ GEN-EXS for Office Assistant.
- 95 & above for SC/ ST/ SC-PWD/ ST-PWD and 98 & above OBC/ GEN/ OBC-PWD/ GEN-PWD for Officer Scale-I.
Candidates belongs to SC/ST/PWD have to pay the fee of Rs.20/- and Rs.100/- for General /OBC, through CBS at any Branch of Haryana Gramin Bank, by means of a Payment challans available on the Bank’s website.
- Officer Scale-I: 14500 – 600/7 – 18700 – 700/2 – 20100- 800/7- 25700
- Office Assistant: 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300
- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/OBC/UR category.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply through online application mode from the website: www.hgb.co.in between 21 November 2013 to 6 December 2013.
- No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- The Application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for Interview.