Haryana School Shiksha Pariyojna Parishad (HSSPP), Panchkula invites applications from eligible candidates, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up various posts purely on Contractual/ Deputation Basis, initially for the period of One year and may be further extended on satisfactory performance, on yearly basis. The candidates eligible for the post may apply ONLINE on or before 01 September 2014.
- Opening Date for Submission of ONLINE Application: 28 July 2014
- Closing Date for Submission of ONLINE Application: 01 September 2014
- Closing Date for Fee Deposit: 03 September 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post / No. of Posts :
- Sub Divisional Engineer, under SSA: 03 Posts
- Sub Divisional Engineer, under RMSA: 02 Posts
- Assistant Architect: 01 Posts
- Computer Programmer : 04 Posts
- Junior Engineer, under SSA: 14 Posts
- Junior Engineer, under RMSA: 12 Posts
- Junior Programmer: 02 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent : 05 Posts
- Assistant: 08 Posts
- District Gender Coordinator: 10 Posts
- Stenographer: 04 Posts
- Procurement Assistant –cum- Store Keeper: 01 Post
- DEO –cum- Clerk: 32 Posts
- Clerk –cum- DEO: 13 Posts
- Receptionist: 01 Post
Educational Qualification/ Experience
- Graduate or Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the relevant field from the recognized University or Institution.
- B.E/ B. Tech/ M.E/ M. Tech in the relevant field from the recognized University or Institution.
- Possess experience in the concerned field.
Note: For detailed Qualification and Experience, candidates has to go through the HSSPP Website www.hsspp.in
Age Limit & Relaxation
18 to 40 years
Pay Scale/ Salary
- Pay Band (PB – 2) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- Per Month (for post 1 to 3), Grade Pay of Rs. 4,600/- Per Month (for post 4), Grade Pay of Rs. 3,600/- Per Month (for post 5 to 8) and Grade Pay of Rs. 3,200/- Per Month (for post 9)
- Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale is of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,100/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2,800/- Per Month (for post 10 & 11), Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month (for post 12), Grade Pay of Rs. 2,000/- Per Month (for post 13) Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month (for post 14 & 15).
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of Qualification and the performance in the Written Test and the Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested Candidates may apply ONLINE through the HSSPP Website www.recruitment-portal.in on or before 01 September 2014 by 05:00 PM.
- After successful submission of ONLINE application take the Printout of the filled in Application Form for future requirement/ reference.
- Candidate has to produce the Print out of filled Application Form along with the photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. at the time of Interview.