Ministry of Defence, Headquarter of Mechanized Infantry Regimental Center (HQ MIRC), Ahmednagarinvites applications from eligible Indian Nationals, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned Group ‘C’ posts by direct recruitment. The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 29November 2014.
• Last Date for Submission of Application: 29 November 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Posts / No. of Posts
1. Barber: 01 (One).
2. Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01 (One).
3. EBR: 01 (One).
4. Civil Motor Driver: (One).
5. Chowkidar (Multi- Tasking Staff): 01 (One).
6. Messenger (Multi- Tasking Staff): 02 (Two).
7. Cook: 02 (Two).
8. Safaiwala (Multi- Tasking Staff): 02 (Two).
9. Washerman: 01 (One).
10. Peon (Multi- Tasking Staff): 01 (One).
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
• Possess Matriculation (Class 10th Pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
• Proficiency in the concerned trade.
• Must be having relevant work experience in the concerned field.
• Must hold the valid Driving License for Heavy Motor Vehicles with 02 years of experience only for the post of Civil Motor Driver.
• For the Post of LDC : Possess Twelfth (12th Standard) Pass or equivalent with typing speed @35 w.p.m. in English and @30 w.p.m. in Hindi on Computer.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
• For Post 1, 3,5, 6 &8 to 10: Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month.
• For Post 2, 4 & 7: Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Months
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Physical Endurance Test/ Skill Test followed with the Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format with complete Bio- dataalong with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), Discharge Certificate etc. with a recent Passport size Photograph one should affix on the application form and also enclosed one self- addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp may be forwarded to the “Adm. Office (Civil Section), HQs MIRC, Darewadi, Solapur Road, Ahmednagar – 414 110 (Maharashtar)” on or before 29 November 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
IIM Jammu Recruitment 2018, 15 Vacancies for Office Assistant and other Posts
Air India Express Limited Recruitment 2018, Apply for 46 Manager, Senior Officer and Other Posts
GBPNIHED Recruitment 2018 for 4 Research Associate, Project Assistant and Field Assistant Post
IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2018, Apply Online for 66 Project Officer, Junior Project Officer Posts