Office of Health and Family Welfare Council, Uttarakhand invited applications for recruitment to the post of MO and Other. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 14 August 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission- 14 August 2017
Health and Family Welfare Committee, Uttarakhand Vacancy Details
- MO (female) RBSK: 2 posts
- MO (Male) RBSK: 1 post
- Staff Nurse - RBSK: 1 post
- Pharmacist - RBSK: 1 post
- Data Entry Operator - MCTS: 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator - Blindness Control Program: 1 Post
- Data Entry Operator - ASHA: 1 Post
- Field Supervisor - Immunization: 1 post
- ASHA Facilitator - ASHA Program: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for MO and other Posts
- MO (Female) RBSK: MBBS / AYUSH degree; candidate should be registered with State Medical Council.
- MO (Male) RBSK: MBBS / AYUSH degree; candidate should be registered with State Medical Council.
- Staff Nurses: RBSK: GNM / ANM from a recognized Institute and registration with State Nursing Council.
(Candidate can see more information in this regard from the Detailed Notification link)
How to apply for Health and Family Welfare Council, MO and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can send their application with all required documents to health and family welfare council, Rudraprayag district, Uttarakhand latest by 14 August 2017.
Scroll Down for More Jobs