The Handicrafts and Handlooms Exports Corporation Of India Ltd., Noida invited applications from retired Government / PSU officials for recruiting them as Consultants in the fields of Compliances and Marketing. The post is initially for the period of one year, which may be extended up to two years.
Eligible candidates for filling up the following posts of Deputy Inspector General (DIG) on Deputation Basis for its regional office. Place of posting is three regional office (Nagpur, Hyderabad and Guwahati). The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 30 May 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 May 2014.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Consultant
No. of Posts:----[In field of Compliances and Marketing].
- Should be a Postgraduate from a recognized University/Institute and well versed in matters pertaining to Compilation of Accounts; Financial Matters; Monitoring of Budget; Transaction and Accounts of Trading.
- Should be a Postgraduate from a recognized University/Institute and well versed in matters pertaining to Marketing, Export (Retail Marketing as well as International Business).
Minimum 12 years’ experience in managerial cadre (Senior Manager and above) in any PSUs or Deputy Secretary and above in the Central Government.
The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation (including short term contract) shall be between 58 to 65 years as on the closing date of the receipt of applications.
Pay Scale/ Salary: Rs. 40,000/- Per Month.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma along with attested photocopies of relevant testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ ST/ OBC) send it by e-mail, post or by hand and addressed to the Consultant (HR/Admn.), The Handicrafts and Handlooms Exports Corporation Of India Ltd. (Public Sector Undertaking), A – 2, Sector – 2, Udyog Marg, Noida – 201 301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 12 April 2014 by 5:00 P.M.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- All incomplete applications in any respect to be rejected.
- For details of Posts, Education, Experience and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the website www.hhecworld.com
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.