High Court of Jammu And Kashmir at Jammu invites applications from the eligible candidates and permanent residents of the state of Jammu and Kashmir, fulfilling the eligibility criteria, for the different state/Divisiomnal Cadre for the following posts of System Officers and System Assistants for implementations of e-Court Mission Mode Project in J&K State on Consolidated Salary. The details of post mentioned below.
• Last Date of Submission of Application: 14 March 2014.
Details of Posts
1. Name of Post: “System Officer”
No.of Posts: 07 (Seven).
2. Name of Post: “System Assistant”
No.of Posts: 08 (Eight).
• For System Officer
(i) B.E./B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science/Engineering or Information Technology.
(ii) Master Degree in Physics/Maths/Statistics/Operations Research with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science or Master Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
(iii) B.Sc. (Computer Science or IT) or BCA or Bachelor’s Degree with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science/Applications with two years of experience in relevant field.
• For System Officer
Diploma in Computers from Govt. recognised Institute/University after Tenth Standard.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should not be below 18 years and above 37 years.
• Consolidate Pay Scale of Rs.11,100/- Per Month for the post of System Officer.
• Consolidate Pay Scale of Rs.6,800/- Per Month for the post of System Assistant.
How to Apply
• Interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format along with the certificates of Qualification, Experience etc. along with the relavent docments and demand draft and shall personally delivered by the candidate in the Office of Central Project Coordinator (e-Courts), High Court of J&K, Jammu/Srinagar and candidates from Leh & Kargil Districts will submit in the Court of their Concerned Principal District and Sessions Judges, during schedule office hours on or before 14 March 2014.
• A recent passport size photograph should be affix on the top right corner of the application.
• The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF_______________”.
• Candidates already employed in Central Govt./State Govt./Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Practical/Skill Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.