High Court of Jammu And Kashmir at Jammu invited applications from the eligible candidates and permanent residents of the state of Jammu and Kashmir, fulfilling the eligibility criteria, for the different state/ Divisional Cadre for the following posts in J&K Subordinate Judiciary mentioned below.
- Last Date of Submission of Application : 10 March 2014.
Details of Posts
Data Entry Operator (State Cadre): 03
Steno Typist (Divisional Cadre - Kashmir): 18
Steno Typist (Divisional Cadre - Jammu): 11
Junior Assistant (Divisional Cadre - Kashmir): 69
Junior Assistant (Divisional Cadre - Jammu): 60
Driver (Divisional Cadre - Kashmir): 02
Driver (Divisional Cadre - Jammu): 02
- For Post 1 to 5:
Graduate or equivalent from any recognized University.
(i) For Post 1:
- With proficiency in English language and having elementary knowledge in Urdu.
- BCA Degree from recognized University/ Institute with sufficient expertise in typing.
(ii) For Post 2 & 3:
Diploma in Shorthand and typewriting from recognized Institute, having speed of 60 W.P.M in shorthand and 30 W.P.M in typing.
(iii) For Post 4 & 5:
The candidates must possess working knowledge of Urdu.
- For Post 6 & 7:
Candidate should be Matric/ Tenth Pass from recognized Board/ Institute with valid LMV Driving Licence issued by Competent Authority.
Age Limit & Relaxation
- Age Limit for the candidate should not be below 18 years and above 37 years as on 01.01.2014 in case of Open Merit Candidates.
- Age Limit 40 years in case of SC/ ST/ RBA/ ALC/ OSC candidates and candidates already in Govt. Service/ Contractual Employees.
- Age Limit 39 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates.
- Age Limit 48 years in case of Ex - Serviceman.
Pay Scale/ Emoluments
- Pay band PB – 1 and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2,400/- Per Month for Post 1 to 3.
- Pay band PB – 1 and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month for post of 4 to 7.
Candidate has to pay Rs. 100/- by Demand Draft in the name of Principal Secretary to Hon’ble Chief Justice, High Court of J&K drawn on any branch of Jammu & Kashmir Bank and payable at Srinagar/ Jammu, shall personally delivered by the candidate in the Office of Registerar Judicial at High Court Srinagar/ Jammu and candidates from Leh & Kargil Districts will submit in the Office of Concerned Principal District and Sessions Judges, during schedule office hours on or before 10 March 2014.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format filled in their own hand writing with complete details like Qualification & Experience etc. along with the relavent docments and demand draft and shall personally delivered by the candidate in the Office of Registerar Judicial at High Court Srinagar/ Jammu and candidates from Leh & Kargil Districts will submit in the Office of Concerned Principal District and Sessions Judges, during schedule office hours on or before 10 March 2014.
- A recent passport size photograph should be affix on the top right corner of the application.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU) should submit their applications through proper channel and also submit the “No Objection Certificate” from the current employer.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.