High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi invited application for recruitment to the post of English and Hindi Stenographer for C.B.I Courts & Family Court and Civil Courts of Jharkhand. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 22 February 2014.
- Opening Date for Registration: 01 February 2014
- Closing Date for Registration: 22 February 2014
Details of Post
- English Stenographers for Civil Courts of Jharkhand
- English Stenographers for C.B.I. Courts & Family Courts
- Hindi Stenographers for Civil Courts of Jharkhand
Educational Qualification: The candidates must be a Graduate from a recognized University having proficiency in English Shorthand and typing for English Stenographers and proficiency in Hindi shorthand and typing for Hindi Stenographers. The speed of shorthand and typing of English stenographers would be 60 and 30 words per minute respectively and for Hindi Stenographer the speed would be 60 and 25 words per minute respectively.
Age Limit: Between 18 years – 35 Years as on the 01 February 2014
Examination Fee: The examination fee of requisite amount should be submitted as Original Bank Draft / Postal Order drawn by any nationalized Bank payable at Ranchi favouring Registrar General, High Court, of Jharkhand, Ranchi.
- For General category/ E.B.C./M.B.C. (Schedule-I) B.C. (Schedule II): Rs. 400/- (Four Hundred Only)
- For S.C. and S.T.: Rs. 125/- (One Hundred and Twenty Five only)
How to Apply
Candidates can submit their duly filled application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents and examination fee must be addressed to the Registrar General, High Court of Jharkhand, Ranchi by Registered post / speed Post only on or before 22 February 2014.
Candidates have to mention “ENGLISH STENOGRAPHER”/ “HINDI STENOGRAPHER”, respectively on the envelope containing the application.
For details , click to mentioned link.