Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) invited applications for recruitment of Lecturer, Class-I (Gazetted) in various disciplines in the Department of Medical Education (Dental) H.P. Government Medical Dental College Shimla. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 7 February 2014.
- Opening Date for Online Application forms: 24 January 2014
- Closing Date for Online Application forms: 7 February 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 14 February 2014
Details of the Post
Name of the post: Lecturer
Discipline-wise Distribution of Posts
- Periodontics: 1 post
- Prosthodontics: 1 post
- Paedodontics: 1 post
- Orthodontics: 1 post
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery: 1 post
- Oral Medicine & Radiology: 1 post
- Community Dentistry: 2 posts
Total no. of Post: 8
- Candidate age should not more than 45 years as on 7 February 2014.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: A recognized BDS Degree from the Indian University constituted under the Statute or an equivalent qualification and having recognized post graduation degree or its equivalent in the concerned speciality and possess minimum 6 months experience as a House Surgeon in a Dental College recognized by the Dental Council of India in the concerned speciality after doing post graduation in the concerned speciality.
- Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 400/- (Rs. 100/- for S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P. Candidates) either through e challan or e payment.
- Ex -Servicemen of H.P. / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P. candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/- Rs.5400/- (Grade Pay)
Selection will be made on the basis of Screening Test/Examination/ Viva voice Test.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.hp.gov.in/hppsc
- After submitted Online Recruitment Applications, the candidates are required to download the same , take the print on A - 4 size paper and dispatch along with specific documents to The Secretary , Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla – 171002 before 14 February 2014.
- The candidates should also write the name of the posts alongwith concerned discipline on the envelope before dispatching.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.