Hindustan Newsprint Ltd. (HNL) invited applications for recruitment of 50 Workmen Trainees (Attendant I & II Trainee post). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format on or before 3 October 2014.
HNL was incorporated under the Companies Act, 1956, on 7 June 1983, in Kottayam District, Kerala State. It is a fully owned subsidiary of Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC) which is a fully owned Government of India Enterprise.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications forms: 3 October 2014
Details of the Post:
Name of the Posts:
- Attendant Trainee-II: 25 posts
- Attendant Trainee-I
- ITI (Electrician): 5 posts
- ITI (Electrician or Electronic Mechanic): 3 posts
- ITI (Fitter): 10 posts
- ITI (Fitter) with NAC in Boiler Attendant: 7 posts
Total No. of Posts: 50
- Attendant Trainee-II: Rs.8000/- per month during training period
- Attendant Trainee-I: Rs.10000/- per month during training period
- Attendant Trainee-II: Certificate in Vocational Higher Secondary Education in any Technical trade under Engineering Technology with 60% marks.
- Attendant Trainee-I: 10th passed and National Trade Certificate (NTC/ITI) in the trade of Electrician/Electronic Mechanic/Fitter & National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the respective trade (For Boiler Attendant) with 60% marks.
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-25 years as on 31 August 2014 for both posts.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
- Unreserved and OBC candidates need to pay application fee of Rs.100/- in the form of demand draft or Indian Postal Order drawn in favour of Hindustan Newsprint Ltd., payable at Ernakulam/Mevelloor.
- SC/ST, PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in the notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with DD, true copies of certificates, mark lists, recent passport size photograph (to be pasted on the application) should be reach to the Sr. Manager (HR&ES), Hindustan Newsprint Ltd., (A Government of India Enterprise), A Subsidiary of Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited, Newsprint Nagar – 686616, Dist. Kottayam, Kerala on or before 3 October 2014.
- Candidates should super-scribe the words “Application for the Post of ............” on the envelope containing the application copy.