Hindustan Organic Chemical Limited, a Government of India Enterprise invited applications for Various Posts on Contractual Basis. The eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in Interview from 09 December 2014 to 20 December 2014.
Date of Walk-in Interview: 09 December 2014 to 20 December 2014.
Details of Post
Name of Post:
- Senior Plant Engineer
- Senior Instrument Engineer
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Senior Fire & Safety Officer
- Junior Chemist (Quality Control)
- Driver-cum-Fire & Safety Operator
- Medical Assistant
- For posts (1) to (5) : 25000/- per month
- For posts (6) to (10) : 15000/- per month
- Senior Plant Engineer: Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Senior Instrument Engineer: Degree in Instrumentation Engineering.
- Senior Electrical Engineer: Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Senior Mechanical Engineer: Degree in Mechanical Engineering. Preference will be given to candidates with Certificate of Proficiency as Boiler Operation Engineer.
- Senior Fire & Safety Officer: Degree in Fire & Safety Engineering
- Technician(Electrical): Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Technician (Instrumentation): Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering.
- Junior Chemist (Quality Control): B.Sc. (Chemistry).
- Driver-cum-Fire & Safety Operator: SSLC, HMV License, Recognized Certificate in Fire & Fighting & First Aid. Preference will be given to candidates having Diploma in Fire & Safety or equivalent qualification recognized by the Government.
- Medical Assistant: Diploma in Nursing and registration as a qualified nurse in the state nursing council.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in Interview on the dates specified in the detailed advertisement below along with necessary documents.