Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (TIFR), Mumbai invited applications for the Posts of Project Assistant and Project Scientific Officer - B. The eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview on 02 February 2015.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 02 February 2015
Details of Post
Name of Posts:
- Project Assistant - 01 Post
- Project Scientific Officer –B- 01 Post
- Project Assistant - PB-3 (15600-39100)+GP Rs. 5400+HRA, DA as per GOI norms
- Project Scientific Officer - Rs. 12,000/+HRA as applicable
- Project Assistant - Candidates should have a B.Sc. with 60% or more marks with one year experience relevant to the field or M.Sc. with 60% marks. Proficiency in English will be an asset. The selected candidate is expected to provide research assistance for the curriculum under development and help in designing and carrying out experiments. As this research involves work with Middle School students, an aptitude for work with children will be an asset. Some technical support for managing data, including video and audio data is also expected
- Project Scientific Officer –B- Candidates should have M.Sc. in any Physical Science or Biology with minimum 60% marks and one year experience with additional specialized skills relevant to this curriculum project (this may include research and/or teaching experience), and a passion to work in education. Fluency in English is required. The selected candidate is expected to provide research support.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can appear for the Walk-in-Interview along with other necessary documents on 02 February 2015.