HPCL Job Notification:
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL), a Government of India enterprise operating in the Oil and Natural Gas sector which has been conferred with the Navratna Status invited applications for recruitment to the posts of R&D Professionals, Officer Trainee HR, Officer Safety, Officer Information Systems and Officer Legal.
The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for HPCL Various Jobs:
- R&D Professionals- M Tech/ ME, B Tech/ BE in the relevant discipline/ Ph.D.
- Officer Trainee HR- Two year full time, Post graduate Degree /Equivalent course in HR /Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/Psychology.
- Officer Safety- Regular Four year full time Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology branch from a recognized Indian University/Institute.
- Officer Information Systems- Full time four year B.E./ B.Tech. In the discipline of Electronics/Telecommunications/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Computer Science / Information Technology from AICTE approved/UGC recognized institute/university.
- Officer Legal- Three years full time course in law after graduation.
Maximum Age Limit:
- R&D Professionals- 40 years
- Officer Trainee HR- 27 years
- Officer Safety- 27 years
- Officer Information Systems- 30 years
- Officer Legal- 26 years
Selection Procedure for HPCL Various Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam which would be conducted by the organization.
Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 30 June 2016.
How to Apply for HPCL Various Jobs:
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 30 June 2016.
Last Date of Online Application: 30 June 2016
HPCL Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- R&D Professionals- 34 Posts
- Officer Trainee HR- 06 Posts
- Officer Safety- 09 Posts
- Officer Information Systems- 08 Posts
- Officer Legal- 05 Posts