Haldia Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment 2019 for Assistant Manager and Other Posts
Haldia Petrochemicals Limited Recruitment for Assistant Manager and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online format on or before 09 December 2019.
HPL Job Notification: Haldia Petrochemicals Limited has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager and other posts. The candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 09 December 2019.
- Closing date for submission of online application: 09 December 2019
Haldia Petrochemicals Limited (HPL) Vacancy Details:
- Member - Marketing: 01 Post
- Assistant Manager - Chemical Marketing: 01 Post
- Assistant / Deputy Manager – Industrial Security: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Assistant Manager and Other Posts:
- Member (Marketing): Graduate (Honors) with Science/ commerce from any recognized university. Candidates should have 05 to 9 years of experience in polymer sales/marketing.
- Assistant Manager (Chemical Marketing): Bachelor of Engineering (B.E.)/ Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech.) Degree in Chemical Engineering or MBA in Marketing /Supply Chain from any recognized institution with 03 to 5 years of work experience in OIL/ Petrochemicals/ Commodity Buying or selling preferred.
- Assistant / Deputy Manager (Industrial Security): Full-time Graduate degree with minimum 05 years of experience in Defense/ Central Police Organization and 02 years in Industry. Candidates having Knowledge of General Administration, especially in Canteen and Transport Management.
Read Also: Top 5 of the day– 04 December 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Haldia Petrochemicals Limited Jobs 2019
Interested candidates fulfilling the requisite eligibility for the above posts can through the online link http://www.haldiapetrochemicals.com/index.php?p=job_list and fill all the required details as per the website. The applicants need to fill their online application or before 09 December 2019. Applicants should read the instructions carefully before filling the application form.