HPSC notified recruitment of HCS (Ex Branch) Asst Excise & Tax Officer Posts 2013
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invited applications for recruitment of HCS (Ex.Br.) and Asst. Excise & Tax Officer Posts.
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) invited applications for recruitment of HCS (Ex.Br.) and Asst. Excise & Tax Officer Posts. Eligible candidates may send applications by post before 29 March 2013.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 29 March 2013
- Date of Collecting Admit Card: 2 & 3 April 2013
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 5 & 6 April 2013
- Results of Preliminary Exam: 7 April 2013
- Date of Applications for Main Exam: 8 & 9 April 2013
- Last Date for submission of Main Exam Application: 9 April 2013
- Date of Issue of Admit Cards: 10 April 2013
- Date of Main Examination: 13 April 2013 to 24 April 2013
HCS (Ex. Branch): 30 Posts
Asst. Excise & Taxation Officer: 05 Posts
- Candidates age should be between 21 yrs to 50 yrs. for PH category
- 55 years for PH candidates belonging to SC, BC of Haryana on or before 1 January 2011.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Candidates must have a degree of a recognized University of Bachelor of Arts/Science/Commerce or an equivalent degree of a recognized University as on 27 December 2011.
For HCS (Ex. Branch): Rs. 15600-39100 + Rs. 5400 (Grade Pay)
For Asst. Excise & Taxation Officer: Rs. 9300-34800 + Rs. 4600 (Grade Pay)
Selection will be made on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates can fill the application form with all mandatory details, attach photograph, attest signature, super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope and must reach to the following Commission’s office by registered post or by person.
Bays No. 1-10,