HQ Madras Engineering Group & Centre and Military Dental Centre (MDC) invited applications for the posts of LDC/SK-III/CTIs/MTS. The eligible candidates apply through the prescribed format within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement i.e. 06 December 2014.
- Date of Publication of Advertisement: 06 December 2014
- Last date of Online Application: Within 21 days from the Publication of advertisement
Details of Post
Name of Post:
- Lower Division Clerk- 01 Post
- Storekeeper-III- 03 Posts
- Civilian Trade Instructors- 15 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff- 12 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk-
- 12th class pass from a recognized board or university
- Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English on computer or typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.
- Higher Secondary pass
- Minimum one year experience in similar work
- Knowledge of Computer in MS Word
- Certificate course in Store Keeping/Store Management
- Civilian Trade Instructors-
- Matriculation or equivalent with Industrial Training Institute/National Certificate of Trade & Vocational Training in the concerned tools
- Should have adequate skill and Knowledge of imparting training to recruits
- Multi Tasking Staff-
- Matriculation pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
Age Limit: 18-25 years
- Lower Division Clerk- PB-1: Rs. 5200-20200/- GP Rs. 1900/- General Central Services, Group ‘C’, Non Gazetted, Ministerial
- Storekeeper-III- PB-1: Rs. 5200-20200/- GP Rs. 1900/- General Central Services, Group ‘C’, Non Gazetted Ministerial
- Civilian Trade Instructors- PB-1: Rs. 5200-20200/- GP Rs. 1900/- General Central Services, Group ‘C’, Non Gazetted, Ministerial
- Multi Tasking Staff- PB-1: Rs. 5200-20200/- GP Rs. 1800/- General Central Services, Group ‘C’, Non Industrial, Non Ministerial
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/test conducted by the organization.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online to the Post within 21 days of the publication of the advertisement i.e., 06 December 2014 with other necessary enclosures.