HSCC (INDIA) Limited Notified Recruitment for the 08 Various Posts of 2014
HSCC (INDIA) Limited plans a Special recruitment drive for Schedule Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC– Non Creamy Layer) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates.
HSCC (INDIA) Limited plans a Special recruitment drive for Schedule Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC– Non Creamy Layer) and Physically Handicapped (PH) candidates. Applications are invited from experienced and dynamic professionals for appointment on immediate absorption/deputation/on contract basis for its ongoing and future assignments. The company offers an informal work atmosphere and a compensation package matching the industry norms with good growth opportunities for professionals who are self-starters.
- Last Date for Submmission of Application : 20 January 2014.
Details of Posts
(A) Name of Discipline : Project Management
- Deputy Manager: 01 (One)
- Assistant Manager: 05 (Five).[01–ST and 04–OBC].
(B) Name of Discipline : Civil/ Structural
- Assistant Manager: 01 (One).[01–PH].
- Junior Daftsman: 01 (One).[01–OBC].
Educational Qualification & Experience:
Graduate in Civil Engineering (full time course) with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/Institute.
Project Management & Site Supervision:
Experience in all aspects of project management including Multi Project co-ordination, publishing and finalizing pre qualification requirements as per Govt norms, inviting tenders, scrutiny of bids of vendors, project Management & site Supervision of large projects at various places in India and abroad. Candidates must be conversant with CPWD manuals, specifications etc, project planning & management, Billing, quality control, CVC guidelines. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with CPWD, PSUs and other Government organizations.
Structural Design Engineering:
Experience in design of multi storied RCC buildings, retaining walls, machine foundations and water containing structures in organization handling large civil projects. Knowledge of IS Codes, structure software for space frames, columns, foundations, design, STAAD & AUTOCAD is a must. Exposure to other software (STRAP, SAP) is desirable. Adequate exposure in checking of drawing & detailing of RCC & Steel structures including interdisciplinary coordination preferred. Candidates with post graduate qualifications in structural engineering will be given preference.
Junior Draftsman (Civil)
(i) Minimum 10th class pass having at least 60% marks in ITI (Civil) Trade Certificate (full time course).
(ii) Candidates must have relevant experience in AUTOCAD drafting of GA & R/f detailing drawings of multistoried buildings in an organization handling large civil projects. Command over AUTOCAD is must. Exposure in checking drawings and independently understanding GA & R/f drawing & to work from supplied designs is desirable.
- Age limit for the post of Deputy Manager is 32 Years, for Assistant Manager is 28 Years and for Junior Draftsman(Civil) is 24 Years as on 01.02.2014.
- Age relaxation by 5 years for ST, by 3 years for OBC (Non-creamy layer), by 05 years for Physically Handicapped (Persons with disabilities)candidates.
- In respect of Persons with Disabilities(PWDs), upper age Limit is relaxable by 5 years, which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to ST/OBC categories.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration:
- For Depty Manager:
Pay Scale of Rs.20,600/- to Rs.46,500/-.
- For Assistant Manager:
Pay Scale of Rs.16,400/- to Rs.40,500/-.
- For Draftsman:
Pay Scale of Rs.8,150/- to Rs.19,000/-.
How to Apply:
- The applications superscribing the discipline and post applied for on the cover should reach the following address Senior Manager(HRM), HSCC (I) Ltd., E-6(A), Sector-1, Noida(U.P)–201301. latest by 20 JANUARY 2014.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/Trade Test/Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.