HSSC Patwari Recruitment 2021 Notification: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has started the online application process for Canal Patwari, Patwari and Gram Sachiv Posts. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for HSSC Patwari Jobs on official website of HSSC - hssc.gov.in on or before 22 March 2021. However, the last date for submitting HSSC Patwari Application fee is 25 March 2020. It is to be noted that the candidates who have applied earlier, need not apply again.
The candidates who will submit their application will be called for written exam. The commission will conduct the common written exam of all above three posts and the preference from the candidates for these posts will be taken online from candidates who will be shortlisted for scrutiny of documents after the declaration of result of common written exam.
A total of 2385 vacancies are available, of which1100 vacancies are for Canal Patwari, 697 for Gram Sachiv and 588 vacancies for Patwari Posts against advertisement number 08/2019, 07/2019 and 09/2019.
Candidates seeking to apply for HSSC Canal Jobs should be a graduate. More details on such as eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit, application process etc. in this article.
HSSC Patwari Online Application Link
- Patwari Candidates - 8/2019
- Canal Patwari - 9/2019
- Gram Sachiv - 7/2019
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications - 8 March 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application - 22 March till 5.00 p.m
- Closing Date for Fee Submission - 25 March 2021
HSSC Patwari Vacancy Details
Irrigation &Water Resources Department, Haryana
- Canal Patwari – 1100 Posts
Land Record Department, Haryana, Panchkula
- Patwari – 588 Posts
Development & Panchayat Department, Haryana
- Gram Sachiv – 697 Posts
HSSC Patwari Salary:
- Patwari - Rs. 5200-20200 + 2400 G.P
- Canal Patwari - FPL- Rs. 19900-63200
- Gram Sachiv - FPL- Rs. 19900-63200
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Patwari Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Canal Patwari - Graduate or its equivalent examination
- Patwari - Graduate or its equivalent examination of a recognized University
- Gram Sachiv - Graduate or its equivalent examination
- Canal Patwari - 18-42 years
- Gram Sachiv and Patwari- 17-42 years
Selection Process for HSSC Patwari
The selection will be done on the basis of written exam.
HSSC Patwari Exam Pattern
There will be 90 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) from General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi, Concerned Subject (75% weightage) and from History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. Of Haryana (25% weightage). The total marks of the exam are 100. Candidates will be given 90 minutes to complete the test.
How to Apply for HSSC Patwari Posts 2021 ?
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post through Online mode on www.hssc.gov.in.
Application Fee for HSSC:
- General (Male/Female) - Rs 100/-
- General (Female of Haryana) - Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male) - Rs. 25/-
- SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female) - Rs. 13/-