Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection invited applications for recruitment to the post of Research Associates and Hindi translator. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 16 October 2014.
IBPS is an autonomous agency in India, which started its operation in 1975 as Personnel Selection Services (PSS). In 1984, IBPS became an independent entity at the behest of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Public Sector Banks.
- Opening Date of online Application Forms: 2 October 2014
- Closing Date of online Application Forms: 16 October 2014
- Date of Download of Call letter for Examination: After 25 October 2014
- Date of Online Examination: 1 November 2014
- Date of Declaration of result: 3 November 2014
- Date of Interview: Second week of November 2014
Detail of Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Research Associates: 4 posts
- Hindi translator: 2 posts
Total No. of posts: 6
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800 (Rs.36255/- total emolument at the minimum of the scale) initially for both posts
- Research Associates: Master Degree in Psychology or Education or Management with specialization in HR with minimum 55% marks.
- Hindi translator: Master degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level; or English with Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level; or in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at degree level ; or in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English as a compulsory or elective subject or either of the two medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level.
Age limit: Candidate’s age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 1 November 2014 for all posts.
Selection process will be done on the basis of performance in Online examination, Group discussion, item writing tests, Hindi translation test (for Hindi translators) and an Interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online through IBPS’s website www.ibps.in on or before 16 October 2014.
- No other means/mode of application will be accepted.