In this present era, the academic achievement is not only the considering factor for getting selection in an interview. There are some other important points, which the candidates should follow while going for bank interview.
• Please remember that the interviewers are well read and experienced person. They know all the details and full information about the job for which you are called.
• While entering the interview room, no sound ought to be created. The candidate should open and close the door very gently.
• The candidate should look a composed man; he/she should display no hurry or haste, nervousness, or any fear complex.
• Wish the interviewers in such a manner as you are used to or as you think propers. The accepted manner of salutation is to say, good morning/ afternoon Sir/Madam.
• You should take your seat only when you are asked to do so and take the seat with saying thanks to the interviewers.
• The candidate should not show any sign of nervousness or trying moving his hand unnecessarily or touching the things placed on the table.
• The candidate should answer question answer the questions in a calm and composed manner. He should listen with full attention every question and answer the same with complete confidence.
• The candidate should be cautious about his standing position at the end of the interview.
• He/she should politely thank the interviewers and leave the room without looking back to them.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
IBPS Clerk 2018: Sectional timing introduced in prelims; check complete details
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Prelims Score Card Released, Details Here
IBPS Research Associate, Law Officer and Deputy Manager Exam Call Letter Released: Download @ibps.in
IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2018 decleared; Check Details Here @ www.ibps.in/