Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development, Imphal invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow and Public Relation Executive. Eligible candidates can attend interview on 7 May 2018 at 9.30 a.m.
Advertisement No. 01/2018
Date of Interview: 7 May 2018
IBSD - Imphal Vacancy Details:
Name of the posts:
- Senior Research Fellow: 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow: 2 Posts
- Public Relation Executive: 1 Post
- Field-cum-Farm Attendant -1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, SRF &Public Relation Executive post
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Senior Research Fellow: Post graduate degree with 2 years research experience in Life Science/Botany/Environmental Science or any other relevant discipline.
- Junior Research Fellow: MSc or equivalent degree in Life Sciences/Botany/micro biology/Biotechnology/Environmental Science/Horticulture/Zoology/Entomology/Organic Chemistry/Biochemistry.
- Public Relation Executive: Any Graduate.
Selection Process for JRF, SRF &Public Relation Executive post:
Selection will be made on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply for JRF, SRF &Public Relation Executive post:
Eligible candidates can attend walk in interview along with all original and attested copies of certificate on 7 May 2018 at 9.30 a.m. in the Conference Hall of IBSD, Takyelpat, Govt. of India, Imphal (Manipur).