Centre for Materials for Electronic Technology Jobs Notification: Centre for Materials for Electronic Technology (CMET) invited applications for the post of Project Staff/ Junior Research Fellow. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on 28 April 2018 or 29 April 2018 respectively.
- Notification No.: CMET/TH/ADM/01/2018
- Walk-in-interview for Project Staff A-1 and A-2: 28 April 2018
- Walk-in-interview for Project Staff B-1 and B-2: 29 April 2018
Centre for Materials for Electronic Technology Vacancy Details
Project Staff/Junior Research Fellow: 04 Posts
- ProjectStaff-A-I/JuniorResearchFellow(JRF) – 01 Post
- ProjectStaff-B-I/JuniorResearchFellow(JRF) – 01 Post
- ProjectStaff-A-II/JuniorResearchFellow(JRF) – 01 Post
- ProjectStaff-B-II/JuniorResearchFellow(JRF) – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Staff/Junior Research Fellow Job
- Project Staff A-I and A-II: First class/60%marks in B.Tech in Electronics.
- Project Staff B-I and B-II:First class/60%marks in M.Sc. inPhysics/Chemistry/Material Science
- All Categories: Not exceeding 28 Years
Selection Procedure for Project Staff/Junior Research Fellow Job
Candidates will be selected on basis of walk-in-interviews
How to Apply for the CMET Project Staff/JRF Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents toCentre for Materialsfor Electronics Technology (C-MET), Shornur Road, Athani-P.O., Thrissur-680 581 on the respective date of walk-in-interview.