ICAR – Central Tuber Crops Research Institute (CTCRI), Bhubaneswar, Odisha invited applications for Walk –in- Interview, for the posts of ‘Senior Research Fellow’ and ‘Skilled Assistant’ purely on Contractual/ Temporary Basis for the period of project till 31 March 2017.The candidates eligible for the post may appear for Walk –in- Interviewon 23 December 2014 (Tuesday) at 11.00 AM at Regional Centre, CTCRI, Bhubaneswar.
- Date & Time of Walk – in – Interview: 23 December 2014(Tuesday) at 11:00 AM.
- Venue for Walk – in – Interview: Regional Centre, CTCRI, Bhubaneswar.
Details of Posts
- Name of Posts: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)”
No. of Posts: 02 (Two)
- Name of Posts: Skilled Assistant”
No. of Posts: 01 (One)
Qualification must be from a recognized University or Institution with relevant post- qualification experience in the concerned field.
- For Post 1: Possess M.Sc. (Ag) Entomology or Post- Graduate Degree in relevant field of Life Sciences or Chemical Sciences or Biotechnology or equivalent with relevant working experience of field trails.
- For Post 2: Possess High School (10+2 Standard) Pass or equivalent with Vocational Course in Horticulture and relevant experience in concerned field.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidateshould be exceeding 35 years(for men) and 40 years (for women) as on last date of receipt of application and Age Relaxation for the category candidates as per rules.
- For Post 1: Candidate will get the Fellowship or Remuneration of Rs. 16,000/- Per Month plus 20% HRA for first 02 (two) years and Rs. 18,000/- plus HRA.
- For Post 2: Candidate will get Consolidated Salary of Rs. 8,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in theWalk – in – Interview/ Personal Interview, which will be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may appear for the Walk –in- Interview on 23 December 2014 (Tuesday) at 11:00 AM at Regional Centre, CTCRI, Bhubaneswar with the filled in application formin prescribed format along withcomplete Bio- data, original documents and the attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), etc. and a recent passport size photograph (if reqd.).
- For details of Post and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.