ICAR - Directorate of Onion and Garlic Research (DOGR) invited applications for the Post of Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Project Assistant and Technical Person. Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 11 January 2016.
Advertisement No. DOGR/2015/4
Date of Interview: 11 January 2016
ICAR-DOGR Vacancy Details
- Research Associate: 1 post
- Senior Research Fellow: 3 posts
- Project Assistant: 1 post
- Technical Person: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, RA, Project Assistant & Technical Person Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience
- Research Associate: PhD or MSc in Soil Science & Agricultural Chemistry/Plant Physiology/Horticulture.
- Senior Research Fellow: MSc in Plant Physiology/Bio Technology/Bio Chemistry/Horticulture/Agri. Extension/Plant Breeding.
- Project Assistant: Graduate in Agriculture/Horticulture/Botany.
- Technical Person: Diploma or Graduate in Horticulture/Agriculture.
Age Limit for SRF, RA, Project Assistant & Technical Person Posts
Not exceeding 35 years for men and 40 years for women
How to Apply for ICAR-DOGR SRF, RA, Project Assistant & Technical Person Posts 2015
Interested and eligible candidates can attend Walk-in-interview along with prescribed application format & PhD degree/Master degree certificate in Original on 11 January 2016 at 10.30 AM at ICAR - Directorate of Onion and Garlic Research Rajgurunagar, Pune-410505 (Maharashtra).