ICAR-Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation (IISWC) invited applications for the Post of Technician, Technical Assistant, Technical Assistant (Engineering) and Hindi Translator (Technical Assistant). The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 30 days (22 January 2016) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
- Last Date of Application Forms: within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
- Last Date of Application Forms for far flung areas: within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement
ICAR-IISWC Vacancy Details
- Technician: 10 posts
- Technical Assistant: 11 posts
- Technical Assistant (Engineering): 3 posts
- Hindi Translator (Technical Assistant): 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for ICAR-IISWC Recruitment 2016
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Technician: Matriculation Passed or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Technical Assistant: Graduate Degree in Agriculture/Forestry/Horticulture.
- Technical Assistant (Engineering): Graduate Degree/Diploma in Agriculture Engineering or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
- Hindi Translator (Technical Assistant): Graduate degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject.
Between 18-30 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for ICAR-IISWC Technical Assistant, Technician & Hindi Translator 2016:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director, ICAR-Indian Institute of Soil & Water Conservation, 218- Kaulagarh Road, Dehradun- 248195 (Uttarakhand). Last date of receipt of application is within 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Application Fee for ICAR-IISWC Recruitment 2016:
- General/OBC Categories Candidates: Rs.300/-
- SC/ST and Women candidates: Nil