International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology (ICGEB), New Delhi Jobs Notification: ICGEB, New Delhi has invited applications for Senior System Analyst and Technical Research Assistant posts to work on in the DBT Apex Biotechnology Information Project at ICGEB, New Delhi. Eligible candidates can apply offline or email to the post through their Curriculum Vitae latest by 20 July 2019.
Important Dates for ICGEB, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Offline Application or through email: 20 July 2019
Vacancy Details of ICGEB, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
- Senior System Analyst– 01 Post
- Technical Research Assistant – 01 Post
Best Books for EPFO SSA 2019 Exam
Eligibility Conditions for ICGEB, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
• Technical Research Assistant – The applicant should be Post Graduate in Sciences with experience of working in Bioinformatics/statistics related projects. Expected duties: The candidates will assist the senior staff of the centre in day to day activities and help in preparation of Annual Training Calendar, seminar and training podcasts/videos, repository of training material, statistical reports, and Apex BTIC News Letter.
Selection Procedure for ICGEB, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
Application Fee for ICGEB, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
- For UR/OBC – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PwD/Women Candidates – Rs.125/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft in favour of the Director, IGIMS, Patna” payable at Patna..
How to Apply for ICGEB, New Delhi Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through their CV along with other necessary documents and send the same to The Chairperson, DBT- Apex BTIC, ICGEB, Aruna Asaf Ali Marg, New Delhi 110067 or email on the id- email@example.com. The last date for submission of application is 20 July 2019.