Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), New Delhi invited application for recruitment to the 3 posts of Scientific and Administrative Supporting Staff. The candidates eligible for the post should send their applications before 21 February 2015.
Last Date for the Registration: 21 February 2015
Details of the Posts:
Total number of the posts: 03
- Consultant (Medical): 01
- Research Associate (RA): 01
- Data Entry Operator-B (PF): 01
- For Consultant: Range Rs. 75000 per month- Rs.100000 per month (Consolidated)
- For RA: Rs. 23000 per month
- For DEO: Rs. 16000 per month (Consolidated)
- For Consultant: Post Graduate degree in Medical Sciences with 15 years experience at administrative/ managerial level.
- For RA: Doctorate degree in Medicine namely M.D/ MDS or PhD in Biomedical Sciences /Life Sciences with work experience in Health Technology Assessment/ Diploma/ Certification/ Training in Health Technology Assessment.
- For DEO: 12th Pass in Science Stream with Mathematics as a subject OR DOEACC ‘A’ level and 2 years experience in EDP work OR Bachelor’s degree in Computer Application/ IT/ Computer Science with a speed of not less than 15000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- For Consultant: Not more than 65 years
- For RA: Below 40 years
- For DEO: Below 28 years
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates would be done on the basis of their performance in the Interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for ‘Personal Discussion’ which will be held at ICMR Headquarters, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi. The date of “Personal Discussion” will be published on ICMR/ DHR Website.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should send their applications, in the prescribed format, along with scanned copies of required certificates/ documents/ testimonials through email at ID email@example.com followed by post/ by hand on or before 21 February 2015. During the submission of application through email, the subject line of the email should be “APPLICATIONS UNDER MTAB PROGRAMME.”
The application to be sent by post should be sent at the address or delivered by hand at ‘The Indian Council of Medical Research, V.Ramalingaswami Bhawan, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi-110029.’