ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) Jobs Notification: ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has invited applications for the post of Scientist C and Consultant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25 April 2019.
Notification No.: NIRT/PROJ/RECTT/2019-20
- Last date for submission of application: 25 April 2019
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 25, 26, 30 April and 1 May 2019
ICMR-NIRT Vacancy Details
- Scientist C - [Medical]-16 Posts
- Consultant [Medical]-16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist C and Consultant Posts
- Scientist C - [Medical]- MBBS degree with 4 years’ experience or Post Graduate Diploma in medical subjects after MBBS with 2 years’ experience or Post Graduate Degree(MD/MS/DNB)after MBBS with one year experience.
- Consultant [Medical]- Professionals with MD or PhD with a relevant subject and published papers.
Age Limit for Consultant Posts – 65 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Director, ICMR-NIRT, Chennai to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org. The Last date of receipt of application is 25 April 2019.