ICRISAT Recruitment 2020: International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics (ICRISAT) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Scientist, Post-Harvest Specialist, Academic Librarian/ Senior Academic Librarian, Resident Consultant, Scientific Officer, Research Technician and Associate Scientist. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before the last date.
- Last Date for Project Scientist Post - 15 May 2020
- Last Date for Harvest Specialist and for Associate Scientist - 30 April 2020
- Last Date for Academic Librarian/ Senior Academic Librarian - 05 May 2020
- Last Date for Resident Consultant - 10 May 2020
- Last Date for Scientific Officer and for Research Technician - 07 May 2020
- Last Date for Field Assistant - 26 April 2020
ICRISAT Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
Scientific/Managerial & International Recruitment
- Project Scientist – Quantitative Genetics
- Post-Harvest Specialist
- Academic Librarian/ Senior Academic Librarian
- Resident Consultant – World Vegetable Center
- Scientific Officer – Pearl Millet Breeding
- Research Technician – Pre- Breeding
- Associate Scientist – Horticulture
- Field Assistant
ICRISAT Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Science graduate or B.Tech degree holders are eligible to apply.
- Project Scientist – Quantitative Genetics - Ph.D. in quantities genetics/statistics with 1-2 years of post-PhD experience in the genomic selection/quantitative genetics
- Post-Harvest Specialist - Ph.D. in Postharvest Technology, Horticulture or Agriculture (major in postharvest technology), Food Science (vegetables or fruit) or Agricultural Engineering (postharvest engineering). 3 to 5 years’ extensive experience in agricultural development project management
- Academic Librarian/ Senior Academic Librarian - Masters in Library and Information sciences or related experience. At least 5 years of work experience especially in a research institute
- Resident Consultant – Ph.D. in horticulture/agriculture or extension with at least 8 – 10 years’ experience in coordinating and implementing sustainable Horticulture programs, preferably vegetable crops.
- Scientific Officer – Pearl Millet Breeding M.Sc. in Plant Breeding and Genetics from a reputed university with sound academic record. Candidate having 2-3 years of working experience in hybrid breeding techniques and its operations, and if specifically, in pearl millet breeding will be preferred
- Research Technician – Science graduate or B.Tech and 1 or 2 years of relevant experience.
- Associate Scientist – Ph.D. in horticulture/agriculture or extension with 5-8 years’ extensive experience working in vegetable and pulses crops.
- Field Assistant- At least 5 years work experience in maize breeding or related field activities or office duties. SSC (10th Standard) Pass is a must.
How to Apply for ICRISAT Recruitment 2020 ?
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on official website of ICRISAT https://www.icrisat.org/ on or before the last date of application. Candidates can refer to the provided links for more details.