The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) invited applications for the post of Associate Professor, Deputy Director and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for the posts latest by 26 March 2017.
Joint Secretary (Corporate Laws and Governance) candidate should be the member of The Institute of Company Secretaries of India and done LLB or equivalent degree.
Associate Professor candidate should have good academic record with PH.D degree in Economics/Law/ Commerce/ Management/ Accounts/ Finance / any other subject relevant to CS course and Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade on a point scale, wherever grading system is followed or a pass in CS/CA/CMA.
Director Candidate should have passed MCA or B.Tech with 1st or 2nd Division from a reputed University.
Director Research Candidate should have Master’s Degree with atleast 55% marks or equivalent grade on a point scale, whatever grading system is followed and good academic record with Ph.D. degree in Economics/ Law / Commerce/ Management/ Finance.
Director/Joint Director (Purchase and Administration) and Assistant Director (Career Awareness & Placement) candidate should be MBA/PGDBM with 50% Marks (of at least 2 years duration).
Joint Director (for Placement/Liasioning) ACS or PG degree in Economics / Commerce / Management.
Research Associate and Deputy Director candidate should have Master’s Degree with atleast 55% marks or equivalent grade on a point scale, wherever grading system is followed and good academic record with MPhil degree in Economics/ Law / Commerce/ Management/ Accounts/ Finance. Preference will be given to candidates with Ph.D qualification and NET pass candidates.
Deputy Director candidate should have done CS/ MBA and Masters in Economics. The knowledge of foreign language is preferable.
Eligible candidates can apply online for the above post before 26 March 2017. Candidates are advised to recheck the details filled in the application form before clicking on the submit button. Applicants are required to take a print out of the application form for future reference. Applicants should have a valid e-mail id and advised to check their mail regularly for any information regarding test or Interview. Applicants are not required to send the hard copy of the application form to the Institute. Applicants who are working in a Central/State Government/ Autonomous/Statutory Body/PSU would be required to produce a No Objection Certificate from their current employer for verification at the time of Interview.
Last Date of Application Submission: 26 March 2017
- Joint Secretary (Corporate Laws & Governance)- 1 Post
- Associate Professor- 03 Posts
- Director (IT)-1 Post
- Director (Research) 1 Post
- Director/Joint Director (Purchase & Administration) 1 Post
- Joint Director (for Placement/ Liasioning) 1 Post
- Deputy Director(Research)- 2 Posts
- Deputy Director (International Relations)- 1 Post
- Research Associate – 2 Posts
- Assistant Director (Career Awareness and Placement)- Posts
- Joint Secretary (Corporate Laws & Governance), Associate Professor, Director (IT), Director (Research), Director/Joint Director (Purchase & Administration), Joint Director (for Placement/ Liasioning), Deputy Director(Research), Deputy Director (International Relations) – 45 Years
- Research Associate, Assistant Director (Career Awareness and Placement)- 35 Years
Scroll down for more jobs