IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019: Today, IDBI Bank has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Specialist Officer for FY 2019-20. The online application for IDBI Bank Specialist Officer 2019 has been started at idbibank.in.
As per IDBI SO Recruitment 2019 Notification, a total of 61 vacancies will be recruited for the post of Specialist Officer in different grades. Candidates are advised to check this notification article for vacancy wise details, eligibility criteria, selection criteria, age limit and other details.
- Starting date of online application for IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019: 28 November 2019
- Last date for online application submission for IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019: 12 December 2019
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Specialist Officer – 61 Posts
Grade DGM (Grade D) – 2 Posts
AGM (Grade C) – 5 Posts
Manager (Grade B) – 54 Posts
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria for Specialist Officer Posts
- Agriculture Officer- Graduate Degree with at least 60% marks in Agriculture/Horticulture/Veterinary Science/Fisheries/Dairy Technology & Animal Husbandry from ICAR recognized agricultural university.
- Faculty - Behavioural Sciences -Post graduate in Psychology or relevant behaviour sciences/MBA in HRM.
- Fraud Risk Management- Graduate in Commerce with minimum 60% marks.
- Transaction Monitoring Team - Head - CA/ MBA/ Graduation with Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
- Agriculture Officer, Fraud Risk Management –Fraud Analyst- 25 to 35 years
- Faculty - Behavioural Sciences, Transaction Monitoring Team - Head -35 to 45 years
- Fraud Risk Management - Investigator (Checker) – 28 to 40 years
How to apply for IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2019 through the online mode on or before 12 December 2019. Candidates are advised to check the official notification of IDBI Bank SO Recruitment 2019 for more details.
Latest Government Jobs: