Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB), Coimbatore was established in the year 1988. The institute is situated in Coimbatore, State of Tamilnadu. IFGTB has invited applications for the posts of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 25 November 2019.
- Last date for offline application: 25 November 2019
Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB) Vacancy Details:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01 Post
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 14 Posts
Educational Qualification for Lower Division Clerk and Multi Tasking Staff Posts:
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 12th Passed from any recognized board and typing speed 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter OR 35 words per minute typing speed in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on Computer.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th Pass Certificate from any recognized Board/School and 03 years or more experience in relevant trade is desirable.
Age limit: 18 - 27 years (Age relaxation up to 05 years will be given to departmental and Scheduled Caste (SC) candidates and 03 years for OBC.
Pay Scale: Rs. 18,000/- for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) and Rs. 19,900/- for Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–30 October 2019
Official Notification PDF
|Application Form PDF|
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB) Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can send their application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies all educational certificates/marksheet, age proof and application form to the The Director, Institute of Forest Genetics & Tree Breeding (IFGTB), Forest Campus, Cowly Brown Road, R.S. Puram Coimbatore - 641002, Tamilnadu latest by 25 November 2019. Application form will be available on the IFGTB’s website.