Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) Jobs Notification: Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) has invited applications for the post of Project Associate and Project Assistant. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 7 May 2018.
- Interview Date: 7 May 2018
IGNCA Vacancy Details
- Project Associate –1 Post
- Project Assistant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Associate and Project Assistant Posts
- Project Associate – B.Lib. or equivalent from any recognized University; One year Diploma in Computer application or equivalent from a reputed Institute.
- Project Assistant – B. Tech OR BCA with 2 years experience in a reputed institute in handling ICT Tools and Technologies.
Selection Process for Project Associate and Project Assistant Posts
Candidates will be selected through Written and Practical tests followed by Interview.
How to Apply for IGNCA Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 7 May 2018 in the Kalanidhi Division, IGNCA, 2nd Floor, 11 Mansingh Road, New Delhi – 110001 along with the documents.