Institute of Human Behaviour and Allied Sciences (IHBAS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Executive Engineer, Assistant Engineer and Junior Engineer in civil and Electrical departments. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 31 March 2014.
IHBAS was established in compliance with the directives of the Hon'ble Supreme Court in response to public interest litigation in 1993. The Institute is an autonomous body registered under the Societies Act 1860, funded jointly by Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and Government of NCT of Delhi.
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 31 March 2014
1. Executive Engineer (Electrical): 1 post
2. Executive Engineer (Civil): 1 post
3. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 2 post
4. Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 2 post
5. Junior Engineer (Civil): 1 post
6. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 1 post
Total No.of Posts: 8 Posts
Candidate should have Degree in Electrical Engineering and Civil Engineering from a recognized university and should have holding analogous post on regular basis according to the post with relevant experience in the field.
• General and OBC Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs.1000/- for the Post No.1 to 2 and Rs.500/- for Posts No.3 to 6 in the form of Demand Draft/Pay Order drawn in favour of Director, IHBAS, Delhi.
• SC/ST/Ex Servicemen/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
• Executive Engineer (Electrical): Rs.15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
• Executive Engineer (Civil): Rs.15600-39100+Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
• Assistant Engineer (Civil): Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
• Assistant Engineer (Electrical): Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
• Junior Engineer (Civil): Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
• Junior Engineer (Electrical): Rs.9300-34800+Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
How to Apply:
• Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
• Application Form,duly complete in all respect, along with the DD and attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents, ACRs/APARs for the last 5 years,Vigilance clearance/Integrity certificate etc. should be submitted to the Joint Director (Admn), Institute of Human Behaviour & Allied Sciences (IHBAS), Dilshad Garden, Delhi - 110095, by post before 31 March 2014.
• Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of________”on the envelope in which the form would be sent.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
MGNREGA, Rupnagar Recruitment 2018, 10 Vacancies for Gram Rozgar Sahayak Post
KSREC Recruitment 2018, Walk-In for 15 Project Scientist and GIS Technician Posts
Guru Gobind Singh Govt Hospital Delhi Recruitment 2018 for 8 Senior Resident Posts
Anna University Recruitment 2018, 52 Vacancies for Professional Asst, Clerical Asst and Other Posts