Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), New Delhi notified admission for 4-month Certificate Programme in Export Management. The eligible students can apply for the course with their relevant documents before 30 September 2014.
Closing Date for Registration: 30 September 2014
Details of Course
- International Marketing Management
- India’s Foreign Trade and Policy
- International Trade Logistics
- International Trade Operations & Documentation
- Global Business Environment
Rs 75,000 per participant payable at the time of admission.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent from a recognized Indian or a foreign university. OR
- Diploma holders with two years full time work experience at executive/supervisory level
How to Apply
Prospectus and Application Form can be obtained by making cash payment of 250/- (125/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) in person or by sending a Demand Draft/Pay Order of 250/- (125/- for SC/ST/PH candidates) drawn in favour of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade payable at New Delhi. Application form can also be downloaded from our website: www.iift.eduand sent to IIFT along with demand draft of 250/- before 30 September 2014.