IIG Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG), is a premier research organization under the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. Institute has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Technical Officer and Other. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 31 October 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 31 October 2019
Indian Institute of Geomagnetism (IIG) Vacancy Details:
- Technical Officer I: 05 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
- Superintendent: 01
- Assistant: 01
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 01
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 01
Eligibility Criteria for Technical Officer and Other Posts
- Technical Officer I: Post Graduate degree in Mathematics /Applied Mathematics and 02 years working experience in the relevant field from any reputed Research Laboratory / Institute OR University.
- Senior Technical Assistant: B.E./M.E. degree in Computer Engineering and 02 years of working experience in any reputed Research Laboratory/Institute/University.
- Superintendent: Post Graduate degree with Physics and 02 years experience in observation and analysis of Atmosphere-Ionosphere system in a reputed Research Laboratory/Institute/ Universi
- Assistant: Graduate degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with 03 years experience as Upper Division Clerk or equivalent post in a Government / Semi Government /PSU/Private Sector.
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): Graduate degree in Arts/Science/Commerce with 02 years of working experience as Upper Division Clerk or equivalent in any Government / Semi Government /PSU/Private Sector.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC): 10th Passed or equivalent qualification and Knowledge of computer operation with minimum 30 w.p.m. typing speed in English/Hindi.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to apply for Indian Institute of Geomagnetism Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply by sending their attested copies of certificates and other supporting documents to “Office of the Registrar, Indian Institute of Geomagnetism, Plot No. 5, Sector 18, Kalamboli Highway, New Panvel, Navi Mumbai 410218” latest by 31 October 2019.