IIM Ahmedabad Notified Recruitment for the Post of Academic Associates 2014
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Academic Associates. Last Date for receipt of application is 29 January 2013.
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Academic Associates for various areas/ centres/ groups. The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a public business school and it was the second Indian Institute of Management to be established, after IIM Calcutta
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 29 January 2014 up to 5.30 PM.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Academic Associates
- First class post graduates (2 years) in the relevant field with about three years experience either in academics or industry,
- M. Phil. with two years experience. OR
- Ph. D. with or without experience.
- Candidates with qualifications like ACA, AICWA, M. Tech. OR
- B. Tech./ BE/ MCA/ MBBS / MPH / DPH / MSW / Ph.D. in Information Systems, OR
- MBA with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Business Policy/ HRM/ Health, Public Policy, Public Administration with adequate experience will also be eligible.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Preferred Age Limit for the candidates should be below 30 Years.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- depending upon the qualification, experience, merit and performance in the interview.
- No other allowances except TA/ DA for official tour, will be paid.
Initially for one/two years and extendable up to total five years based on annual performance review.
How to Apply
- Applicants has to apply ONLINE for the post. No other mode is acceptable.
- Click to the below link for applying ONLINE.
- Candidates’ specialization in Master’s degree should match with that of the Area/ Centre/ Group he/she applies for.
- Only relevant specialization will be considered.
- Notwithstanding the requirements of experience, outstanding academic achievers without experience will also be considered for these positions.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Post, various areas/ centres/ groups and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.