Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad invites applications from the eligible candidates for filling up the posts of Academic Associates for various areas/ centres/ groups. The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a public business school and it was the second Indian Institute of Management to be established, after IIM Calcutta
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application : 29 January 2014 up to 5.30 PM.
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Academic Associates
- First class post graduates (2 years) in the relevant field with about three years experience either in academics or industry,
- M. Phil. with two years experience. OR
- Ph. D. with or without experience.
- Candidates with qualifications like ACA, AICWA, M. Tech. OR
- B. Tech./ BE/ MCA/ MBBS / MPH / DPH / MSW / Ph.D. in Information Systems, OR
- MBA with specialization in Marketing/ Finance/ Business Policy/ HRM/ Health, Public Policy, Public Administration with adequate experience will also be eligible.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Preferred Age Limit for the candidates should be below 30 Years.
Pay Scale/ Remuneration
- Monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 18,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- depending upon the qualification, experience, merit and performance in the interview.
- No other allowances except TA/ DA for official tour, will be paid.
Initially for one/two years and extendable up to total five years based on annual performance review.
How to Apply
- Applicants has to apply ONLINE for the post. No other mode is acceptable.
- Click to the below link for applying ONLINE.
- Candidates’ specialization in Master’s degree should match with that of the Area/ Centre/ Group he/she applies for.
- Only relevant specialization will be considered.
- Notwithstanding the requirements of experience, outstanding academic achievers without experience will also be considered for these positions.
- No TA/ DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The establishment reserves the right to reject candidate at any stage of recruitment.
- For details of Post, various areas/ centres/ groups and other terms and conditions the candidate can go through the link below.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.