Indian Institute of Management Indore invited applications for admission to five-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM). The eligible candidates can submit applications before 4 April 2014.
Last date for receipt of application forms: 4 April 2014
- Name of the Programme: Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) 2014-19
- About Programme: The IPM is a residential programme and a unique opportunity for the Institute to make a contribution in this important social space. It is also an exciting option for the young boys and girls to charter their profession in the area of management with a wider scholarly academic background in a social sciences setting.
- Fees: First 3 years - Rs.3,00,000/- per annum, Next 2 years - Rs.500,000 per annum.
- Candidate’s age should not more than 20 years as on 31 July 2014 for General candidates.
- Candidate’s age should not more than 22 years as on 31 July 2014 for SC, ST and PWD/DA Category candidates.
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
12th or equivalent exam passed with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Candidate’s selection for admission to the course will be made on the basis of Aptitude Test (AT) and Personal Interview (PI).
How to apply
Application forms can be downloaded from the Institute’s website www.iimidr.ac.in in and can send application along with attested copies of all the relevant certificates and DD of Rs. 1000 (Rs. 500 for SC, ST & DA category) to the IIM Indore Admissions Office on or before 4 April 2014.