IIPA, New Delhi Notified Recruitment to Deputy Registrar & Research Officer Posts 2013
Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA), New Delhi invited applications for Recruitment to the Posts of Deputy Registrar and Research Officer.
Indian Institute of Public Administration (IIPA), New Delhi invited applications for Recruitment to the Posts of Deputy Registrar and Research Officer. The candidates eligible for the Posts may send their applications in the prescribed format on or before 09 September 2013. IIPA was inaugurated on 29 March 1954 by Shri Jawaharlal Nehru. It is a premier public policy school for public administration studies and one of the major social science resources in India. The basic purpose of establishing this Institute was to undertake such academic activities as would enhance the leadership qualities and managerial capabilities of the executives in the government and other public service organizations.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 09 September 2013
- Deputy Registrar – 01 Post
- Research Officer – 01 Post
Total No. of Posts: 02
Mode of Recruitment
- Deputy Registrar: Direct Recruitment/Deputation
- Research Officer: Deputation (ISTC)
- Deputy Registrar: Candidates upper age limit is 45 years for Direct Recruitment and 56 years for Deputation basis.
- Research Officer: Candidates upper age limit is 56 years for Deputation basis and 35 years for ISTC.
- Deputy Registrar: Masters Degree with minimum 55% mark or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale along with 9 years experience of Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs.6000/- or Comparable experience in Research establishments and other institutions of higher education or 5 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in a equivalent post.
- Research Officer: First class Post Graduate with minimum 3 years experience in PB-2 with grade pay Rs.4200/- and relevant experience.
- Deputy Registrar: Pay Band -3(Rs. 15600-39100/- +GP Rs. 7600/- p/m)
- Research Officer: Pay Band -2 (Rs. 9300-34800/- +GP Rs. 4600/- p/m)
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through the prescribed application form or can be downloaded from the website: www.iipa.org.in
- Fill that form completely and affix passport size photograph duly signed by the candidates and attested by gazetted officer, attested copies of certificates, two self addressed envelope with postage stamp on each envelope and with super scribed on the top "Application for the post of Deputy Registrar " or "Application for the post of Research Officer ".
- The application form should reach to the Registrar, Indian Institute of Public Administration, I.P. Estate, Ring Road, New Delhi – 110002.