IISER, Pune Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for Domain Analyst Posts
Indian Institute of Science Education & Research (IISER), Pune is hiring candidates for Domain Analyst. Eligible candidates can apply to the posts before 10 June 2019.
IISER, Pune Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Science Education & Research (IISER), Pune has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Domain Analyst. Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 10 June 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 10 June 2019
IISER, Pune Vacancy Details
- Domain Analyst – 7 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Domain Analyst Posts
- Domain Analyst (Molecular Biology/Cell Biology/Physiology) - Ph.D./M.Sc. in Molecular Biology/Cell Biology/Physiology.
- Domain Analyst (Clinical Biology/Pharmaceutical Sciences/Public Health Research) - PhD in Clinical Biology/Pharmaceutical Sciences/Life Sciences OR M.Sc./M.Pharm with a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Domain Analyst (Science Communication Expert/Scientific Content Design/Public Engagement) - PhD in Life Sciences/Biological Sciences OR M.Sc./Bachelors in Mass Communication/Bachelors in Journalism.
- Domain Analyst (Data Integration and Machine Learning) - B.E. / B.Tech / M.Sc. / equivalent qualification with minimum 2 of years of relevant experience.
How to apply for IISER Pune Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 10 June 2019. Candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.