Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Delhi invited applications for recruitment to 13 posts of Project Scientists, Assistants & Others. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in the prescribed format and appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 07 June 2017.
Notification Details: No. IITD/IRD/RP03221/46459
Walk in Interview Date: 07 June 2017
IIT, Delhi Vacancy Details:
- Project Scientists : 02 Posts
- Senior Project Assistant (Tech/ Admin): 02 Post
- Project Associate : 01 Post
- Project Assistant : 03 Posts
- Junior Project Assistant : 02 Posts
- Project Attendant : 03 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for IIT, Delhi Posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Project Scientists : Ph.D. / M.Tech. 1st class or equivalent in the appropriate discipline with 3 years of experience
- Senior Project Assistant (Tech/ Admin): Graduate Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Business Management with five years work experience in the actual conduct of meetings / examinations and / or adequate experience or supervisory work as Jr. Superintendent level in a Govt. office or in Educational Institutions or in business organization of repute.
- Project Associate : 1st class B.Tech. / M. Sc. or equivalent in the appropriate discipline with two years experience.
- Project Assistant : B.Tech. with two years experience or Diploma (3 years duration / Graduate Degree in appropriate discipline with six years relevant work experience in relevant field). Or ITI (2 years duration) in relevant trade with 8 years relevant work experience
- Junior Project Assistant : Graduate with one year experience.
- Project Attendant : 10th class passed with seven years experience or 12th class passed with five years experience
Selection Process for IIT, Delhi Posts
The selections will be made on the basis of a Walk-In-Interviews. The interview will be held on 07 June 2017. The interview will start from 10:30 AM. The venue of the interview will be Room No. 290, Block-III, Committee Room, Centre for Rural Development and Technology, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110016.
How to Apply for IIT, Delhi Posts:
The desirous candidates are advised to apply as per the prescribed format explained in detail in the official notification. The date of the Walk-In-Interviews is 07 June 2017.
Baranagar Municipality Recruitment 2017, 175 Vacancies for Group D and Other Posts
CMOH, Birbhum Recruitment 2017, 10 Medical Officer, Counsellor and Other Posts
IIIT, Delhi Recruitment 2017 for 10 Junior Assistant Posts
Get the latest Sarkari Naukri notification and find study materials, study tips and practice paper sets for Sarkari Naukri exams