IIT Delhi Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT), Industrial Research & Development Unit (IRDU) has invited applications for the post of Project Associate, Project Attendant and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 1 October 2018.
• Last date for submission of application: 1 October 2018
IIT Delhi Vacancy Details
• Sr. Project Scientist - 1 Post
• Project Scientist – 1 Post
• Sr. Project Assistant – 1 Post
• Project Associate – 4 Posts
• Project Associate – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant, Jr. Project Assistant/Attendant Posts
• Sr. Project Scientist - Ph.D. in the appropriate discipline with M.Tech. >75% and B.Tech. / B.E. > 70%.
• Project Scientist – M.Tech. or equivalent with > 70% in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) or Electrical Engineering.
• Sr. Project Assistant – B.Tech. / B.E. in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) or Electrical Engineering with a minimum of 65%.
• Project Associate – 10th class passed with 5 years experience.
How to Apply for IIT Delhi Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can send the applications along with the relevant documents to the email id firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 1 October 2018.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
NHM Goa Recruitment 2018: Notification Issued for 12 TBHV, STS and Other Posts
DHFWS, Alipurduar Recruitment 2018 for 08 Block Accounts Manager and Other Posts
HARTRON to Hire 50 Communication Officer Posts; Apply before 12 November
Haryana Roadways (HARTRANS) Requires 504 Heavy Vehicle Driver Posts