Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Indore invited applications for recruitment to the post of Deputy Registrar, Manager, Deputy Manager, Lab Incharge/Office Incharge and Deputy Manager. Candidates eligible for the post can apply online through prescribed format on or before 25 January 2016.
Advt. No.: IITI/Estt./NT posts-02/December 2015
- Closing Date of Online Application: 25 January 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 02 February 2016
IIT Indore Vacancy Details:
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- Manager (Technical): 03 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Lab): 04 Posts
- Lab Incharge/Office Incharge: 02 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Accounts): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Indore Managerial and Incharge Jobs:
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Deputy Registrar: Post graduate or its equivalent with 9 years experience as Assistant Professor.
- Manager (Technical): Graduate in any discipline or equivalent with relevant experience in the field.
- Deputy Manager (Lab): Graduate in Science, Diploma in Engineering OR ITI in the relevant trade, Graduate in Computer Science or Computer Application and BSc in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Chemistry with minimum three years working experience in lab and knowledge of computer applications.
- Lab Incharge/Office Incharge: Matric/SSLC.
- Deputy Manager (Accounts): B.Com/M.Com with one year experience in the sphere of accounts and finance in the reputed organizations.
- Deputy Registrar: up to 50 years
- Manager (Technical): up to 45 years
- Deputy Manager (Lab): up to 35 years
- Lab Incharge/Office Incharge: up to 35 years
- Deputy Manager (Accounts): up to 35 years
How to Apply for IIT Indore Managerial and Incharge Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the institute’s website www.iiti.ac.in and send the filled in application along with other necessary required documents to: the Registrar, Indian Institute of Technology Indore, Khandwa Road, Simrol, Indore - 452020 Madhya Pradesh on or before 02 February 2016.
Application Fee for IIT Indore Managerial and Incharge Jobs:
- Gen & OBC: Rs.500
- SC/ST/PWD communities, women and regular employees of IIT Indore: Nil