The Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur invited applications for admission to PhD programmes for the Semester commencing from December 2014 in the departments of Biology, Chemistry, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Humanities and Social Sciences, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering and Physics. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 8 November 2014. The IIT Jodhpur is a public university located in Jodhpur in the state of Rajasthan in India. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, government of India.
- Closing Date for Online Applications: 8 November 2014
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications: 12 November 2014
- Date of written test and/or Interview: 8 December 2014
Name of the Programme: PhD Programmes 2014 - 15
Eligibility Criteria for Admission
Candidates should have Bachelor degree and Master degree in respective subjects.
General/OBC candidates need to pay processing fee of Rs.300/- (Rs.150/- for SC/ST/PD candidates) through online.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the link http://www.iitj.ac.in:8080/OA_PG_ADMISSION/ on or before 8 November 2014.
- No other means /mode of application will be accepted.
- After applying online, print out of online generated summary sheet and final submitted application duly signed along with a copy of GATE, NET, CSIR, UGC or NBHM score card must reach to the following address:
Discipline ________________ (write the name of discipline in which admission is sought)
Convener (Ph.D. Admissions)
Indian Institute of Technology Jodhpur
Old Residency Road, Ratanada