IIT Kanpur Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of JRF/SRF and Junior Project Officer. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 27 September 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 27 September 2018
IIT Kanpur Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Junior Project Officer – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JRF/SRF and Junior Project Officer Posts
- JRF/SRF: M. Tech. in Agricultural Engineering OR Civil Engineering with specialization in Soil and Water Conservation Engineering/Irrigation and Drainage Engineering/Water Resources Development and Management/Water Resources Engineering
- Junior Project Officer: BTech in Computer Science or related areas.
Salary for JRF/SRF and Junior Project Officer Posts
- Junior Research Fellow/Senior Research Fellow – Upto Rs. 28000 (depending upon qualification & experience)
- Junior Project Officer – Upto Rs. 30000 (depending upon qualification & experience)
How to apply for IIT Kanpur Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit their applications along with the documents to the Administrative Officer (Projects), Sponsored Research and Industrial Consultancy, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur 721302 on or before 27 September 2018.