Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur invited applications from eligible candidates who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following posts of “Institutional Development Executive” for its Institutional Development (ID) Programme in IT and Human Resource Dept. on Contractual Basis The candidates eligible for the post may apply on or before 30 May 2014.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 30 May 2014
Details of Posts
Name of Post: Institutional Development Executive
No. of Posts: 06 (Six) Posts
Description of Post
(I) 02 Posts: Initially the appointment will be made for a period of 02 (two) years on contract basis and can be regularized based on the performance of the candidate.
(II) 04 Posts: Positions are on Contractual Basis, with an initial period not exceeding three (03) years, renewable on a yearly basis.
(i) Post Graduate degree or diploma in Science, Commerce, Humanities, IT, Management, Mass Communication etc. with minimum 55% marks from recognised institutions.
(ii) Candidates specializing in one or more of the following :
- Database and CRM management to maintain communications with the alumni.
- Web content, social networks and communications support.
- Event management for the alumni and students.
- Student liaison and project management for various programs.
- Metrics gathering and branding / PR support and Institute Initiatives.
- Fund raising from alumni / corporate and account management and investment.
- Maximum Age limit for the candidate should be 40 years.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD and Women Candidates are as per Govt. rules.
- For Position (I): Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 5,400/- Per Month
- For Position (II): Rs. 50,000/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Trade Test/ Practical/ Skill Test/ Interviews, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with the attested copies of testimonials/ certificates relating to educational qualifications, date of birth, experience, category (SC/ST/OBC) & one recent passport size photograph affix on the application, may be forwarded to the “Dean of Alumni Affairs & International Relations, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur – 721 302” or email it at email@example.com on or before 30 May 2014.
- Candidates already employed in Central Govt./ State Govt./ Public Sector Undertakings (PSU)/ Departmental candidates should submit their applications through proper channel.
- The envelope containing the application must be super scribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF _____________________”.