Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Project Attendant and Senior Research Fellowship. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 13 September 2017.
- Last Date for Application Submission – 13 September 2017
IIT, Kharagpur Vacancy Details
- Junior Project Attendant: 1 post
- Senior Research Fellowship: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Project Attendant and Senior Research Fellowship Posts
Educational Qualifications and Experience Criteria
- Junior Project Attendant: B.Sc. from a recognized University.
- Agricultural Engineering – M.Tech in Soil and Water Engineering/ Irrigation and Drainage Engineering/ Land and Water Resources Engineering.
- Horticulture- M.Sc.(with valid NET/GATE score) in Horticulture with specialization in Fruits Crops/ Vegetables/Floriculture Sciences.
- Agronomy- M.Sc. (with valid NET/GATE score) in Agronomy with specialization in Nutrient, Water & Plant Protection management of Field Crops.
- Junior Project Attendant: 45 Years
- Senior Research Fellowship: 30 Years
How to apply for IIT, Kharagpur, Junior Project Attendant and Senior Research Fellowship Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online 13 September 2017. Candidates are advised to take a printout for future reference.
Scroll Down for More Jobs