IIT, Kharagpur Recruitment 2019: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur has invited applications for the post of SRF, JRF, RA and Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 16 April.
- Last date for submission of application: 16 April 2019
IIT, Kharagpur Vacancy Details
- JRF/SRF –2 Posts
- Research Consultant – 1 Post
- Project Officer– 1 Post
- SRF/RA – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, JRF, RA and Other Posts
- JRF/SRF –Masters Degree in concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Research Consultant – BTech in CSE from a recognized University.
- Project Officer– B.Tech or B.E. in concerned subject from a recognized board.
- SRF/RA – M. Tech in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation Engineering with valid GATE score in EE/EC/IN with thesis/project in the area of image processing, computer vision, machine learning.
Age Limit for SRF, JRF, RA and Other Posts
- JRF/SRF – 30 years
- Project Officer– 27 years
- SRF/RA – 35 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for IIT, Kharagpur Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 16 April 2019. After submitting the online application, candidates are required to submit the hard copy of the application to the Administrative Officer (Projects), Sponsored Research and Industrial Consultancy, Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur 721302 along with documents.