Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee) invited applications for the posts of Scientific Officer, Medical Officer, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Sports Officer, Deputy Librarian and Librarian. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 06 November 2015.
Last Date of Application: 06 November 2015
IIT Roorkee Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Scientific Officer Grade-II- 04 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer- 01 Post
- Scientific Officer Grade-I- 01 Post
- Medical Officer- 05 Posts
- Assistant Librarian- 01 Post
- Assistant Sports Officer- 01 Post
- Deputy Librarian- 01 Post
- Librarian- 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Roorkee Various Jobs:
- Scientific Officer Grade-II- M.E./M. Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering with a 1st class or its equivalent grade.
- Senior Scientific Officer- Ph. D with 1st class or equivalent at the preceding degree in the appropriate branch with a very good academic record throughout and at least here years industrial/research/teaching experience.
- Scientific Officer Grade-I- Ph.D or M.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering and 3 years experience.
- Medical Officer- MD/MS from a university, recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) in the appropriate branch of medicine.
- Assistant Librarian- A Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science/ Documentation or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in UGC seven point scale plus a consistently good academic record and at least 05 years of relevant experience.
- Assistant Sports Officer- A Master’s Degree in Physical Education or Master’s Degree in Sports Science with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)with a consistently good academic record
- Deputy Librarian– Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC Seven point scale and a consistently good academic record.
- Librarian- A Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation/ Archives and manuscripts keeping.
Selection Procedure for IIT Roorkee Various Jobs:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply for IIT Roorkee Various Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 06 November 2015.